Wednesday, September 4, 2013

One of the 15 NEW and NATURAL products

Oh my! I am so excited! This week Verefina is unveiling 15 new products to add to their already awesome line of natural, non toxic skin care!!
This is such an amazing company. I am so proud to be a part of this team of (mostly) women who also care about their health and are choosing natural products over the chemical laden stuff found in stores!

I am still cleaning out my cupboards, as I was one of those very women who just bought anything off the shelves that looked good.

Now, I am better equipped to examine labels and know what is truly safe for me and my family!

EWG.org helped me a lot in this process of determining safety of products and my holistic MD gave me the much needed encouragement to reduce the toxins in and around me!

So without further adieu, here is the description of a brand new product I am sure you will love...
Antioxidant Eye Balm

100% Natural Ingredients

Free radicals and deficiency in moisture are the main sources of aging, particularly in the region around the eyes. Verefina's super concentrated Antioxidant Eye Balm has been formulated to moisturize and shield the fragile skin around the eyes from free radicals with natural ingredients known for their potent antioxidant activity.
Borage Oil contains the highest GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) concentration of any oil available which helps to increase cell resilience and moistens the fatty layer beneath the skin. Borage Oil and CoEnzymeQ10, along with all the other natural oils found in this product, deliver a multitude of beauty benefits such as aiding collagen loss, soothing dry, scaly skin, and reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles. Apply after moisturizing.

Price: $22.50


Available for purchase on Monday, September 9th! http://heather.verefina.net

No comments:

Post a Comment