Friday, August 23, 2013

Sea Buckthorn Facial Cream and Dr. Oz


I have been thoroughly enjoying Verefina's Sea Buckthorn Facial Cream. I initially started using it just to be able to talk to customers about how the product felt, ie. smooth, non-greasy, etc. I must admit that I almost never used night cream, day cream, anti aging cream or any kind of cream. In this case, I figured I'd try it just long enough to be able to have a conversation about it, but that I wouldn't use it on a regular basis. 

Well, I was completely wrong. Not only did it make my skin feel wonderful, but it cleared up a problem I have had for several months. There was a patch of red skin on my cheek that just wouldn't go away. After one night of applying this cream, the redness had diminished by nearly 90%!

I have since learned that sea buckthorn has many amazing properties as Dr. Oz listed in a recent article.

"The sea buckthorn berry can be considered a “multivitamin” all by itself, containing 190 biologically active nutrients. These include vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D, E (tocopherols), K, P, carotenoids, flavonoids, amino acids, phenols, folic acid, organic acids, and 20 mineral elements. A rich source of essential fatty acids (or EFAs), sea buckthorn oil is the only known plant in the world to contain omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 together."

So, not only is that "miracle berry" in the cream, but several other beneficial ingredients as you can see in the pictured above, including: aloe juice, shea butter, grapeseed oil, calendula oil and pomegranate seed extract. Also, you won't find any harmful toxins, like so many other anti aging creams use!

I can tell you now that Verefina's Sea Buckthron Facial Cream will stay a part of my nightly routine, which used to involve brushing my teeth and going to bed!!!

Comment on this post if you would like a sample or if I can help you order your own bottle.





No comments:

Post a Comment