Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Why Verefina

Over the last 4 months I have learned so much about the toxins lurking around me. As a result, I've become passionate about finding products that are safe for me and my family. The products that I "thought" were safe, turned out not to be safe at all...even the popular products known for being natural!!! It blew my mind that something could be labeled as natural, organic or pure and still contain toxic ingredients! Those labels didn't really mean anything. 

Now, I realize that I needed to read the labels and learn the details of each ingredient.
I learned that http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ was a fabulous resource in helping me learn more about the ingredients and their safety.

All of this led me to begin googling "safe, natural, pure products", then checking them out on EWG.

One day, when I did that very thing, Verefina came up in my google search.
When I did my research on this company and checked them out on EWG, every product got a safe rating and I learned that this company had a real commitment to safety!

Their website read: "At Verefina we take product purity very seriously and make
each product the finest it can be by using the abundance of
nature: real olive and calendula oils, powerful essential oils,
natural butters from shea and cocoa, soothing aloe vera, and
more. From our creamy lotions to our first aid remedies, our
products provide lasting benefits without lingering side effects.
Made just for you and delivered right to your door, Verefina
products will change the way you think about skin care. It’s
simple, easy and . . . “very Verefina.


I immediately knew that I had to start using their products! I also knew that I had an obligation to share this information with as many people as I could! 

I am proud to be a part of a company whose mission statement is, "to help people live healthier,happier lives by creating pure and natural skin care and wellness products that are free of harmful parabens, petrochemicals, and artificial colors and fragrances." 

No comments:

Post a Comment